CAPS2011 (Context Awareness for Proactive Systems 2011)
15-16 May 2011.
Submit papers for review by: 01 January 2011 (extended) Papers should be submitted according to IEEE VTC format and accepted CAPS papers will be published on IEEE Xplore.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Fourth Conference on Context Awareness for Proactive Systems will be held 15-16 May 2011 at the Budapest Marriott, Budapest, Hungary. This time this conference is co-located with the semi-annual flagship conference of the IEEE Vehicular Technology Society and will bring together individuals from academia, government, and industry to discuss and exchange ideals in the fields of wireless, mobile, and vehicular technology. The conference will feature world-class plenary speakers, tutorials, and technical as well as application sessions.
Papers on following (but not limited to) are invited:
* Context information gathering and data management
* Frameworks and architectures for context-aware systems
* User demand recognition and modelling
* Context reasoning
* Sensor and actuator management
* Context modelling and representation
* Context learning and prediction techniques
* Context-based resource, information, and service provisioning
* Infrastructures for proactive systems
* Context aware applications
Submit papers for review by: 01 January 2011 (extended)
Acceptance notices sent: 15 January 2011
Final papers due: 15 February 2011
Hotel registration ends: 15 April 2011