IUI 2012 – the 17th ACM International Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces
February 14-17, 2012
Lisbon, Portugal http://iuiconf.org/
Intelligent User Interfaces (IUI) is the premier international conference for bringing together researchers from academia, nonprofit organizations, industry and practitioners of the trade, who are working on Novel Interaction and Intelligent Interfaces, including related empirical studies and technologies.
IUI 2012 will be held in Lisbon, Portugal, February 14-17 2012. If you’re a student working in this field please notice that this year IUI will organize a Student Doctoral Consortium and will have travel funding for attendees. Three more reasons to attend.
Invited talks by:
– Alex ‘Sandy’ Pentland (MIT)
– Christopher Bishop (Microsoft Research)
– Takeo Igarashi (Univ. Tokyo)
– Long (10 pages) and short (4 pages) papers Oct. 21, 2011
– Doctoral Consortium submissions (4 pages) Nov. 15, 2011 http://iuiconf.org/doctoral_consortium.html
– Demonstrations (2 pages + video) Nov. 15, 2011 http://iuiconf.org/demonstrations.html
CONTACTS All contacts are available at: http://iuiconf.org/committee.html