HCI International 2013
15th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction thematic areas:
– Human-Computer Interaction
– Human Interface and the Management of Information affiliated conferences:
– 10th International Conference on Engineering Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics
– 7th International Conference on Universal Access in Human-Computer Interaction
– 5th International Conference on Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality
– 5th International Conference on Cross-Cultural Design – 5th International Conference on Online Communities and Social Computing
– 7th International Conference on Augmented Cognition
– 4th International Conference on Digital Human Modeling
– 2nd International Conference on Design, User Experience and Usability
– 1st International Conference on Distributed, Ambient and Pervasive Interactions
– 1st International Conference on Human Aspects of Information Security, Privacy and Trust
21 – 26 July 2013 Mirage Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Call for Participation
Do not miss the exciting opportunity to present a paper, a tutorial or a poster at the worldwide renowned international forum for the dissemination and exchange of up-to-date scientific information on theoretical, generic and applied areas of HCI. HCI International 2013 incorporates 12 Conferences / thematic areas, expecting to attract over 2,000 participants from all over the world. Please visit the Conference website for further information on each thematic area / conference, including topics and Program Board members. The Conference will feature, among others, pre-conference half-day and full-day tutorials, parallel sessions, poster presentations, an opening session with a keynote address, and an exhibition.
Papers – Deadline for Abstract Receipt (800 words): Friday, 12 October 2012
Tutorials – Deadline for Abstract Receipt (300 words): Friday, 12 October 2012 Posters – Deadline for Abstract Receipt (300 words): Friday, 1 February 2013
IMPORTANT NOTE: For paper presentation at the Conference and publication in the Proceedings of HCI International 2013 and the affiliated conferences, at least one registration per paper is required. However, individuals can appear as co-authors in several papers.
The Conference Proceedings will be published by Springer in a multi-volume set. Papers will appear in volumes of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) and Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI) series. Extended Poster abstracts will be published in the Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series. All volumes will be available on-line through the SpringerLink Digital Library, readily accessible by all subscribing libraries around the world, and will be indexed by a number of services including EI and ISI CPCI-S.
The best paper of each of the Affiliated Conferences / Thematic Areas will receive an award. Among these best papers, one will be selected to receive the golden award as the Best HCI International 2013 Conference paper. Finally, the Best Poster extended abstract will also receive an award.
Founder of the Conference Series and Scientific Advisor: Gavriel Salvendy (Purdue University, USA, and Tsinghua University, P.R. China)
General Chair: Constantine Stephanidis (University of Crete and FORTH–ICS, Greece), firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Administration: email@example.com
Program Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Administration: email@example.com
Exhibition Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Volunteer Administration: email@example.com
Communications and Exhibition Chair and Editor of HCI International News: Abbas Moallem, firstname.lastname@example.org