You are cordially invited to participate in the 5th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE) 2014 and the Affiliated Conferences, the deadline for proposal and abstract submission (500-words) is FRIDAY 15 NOVEMBER 2013.
To accept this invitation, please submit an abstract through the AHFE 2014 Microsoft Submission website (NEW USERS? Sign up here: https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/AHFE2014
AHFE International 2014 incorporates more than 10 thematic areas (http://www.ahfe2014.org) and is expected to attract over 2,000 participants and industry exhibitors from around the world. The Conference Proceedings will be published by Taylor and Francis in a multi-volume set.
Accepted and peer-reviewed papers will appear in chapters of the AHFE 2014 post-conference book series. All accepted papers and submissions will be available through a Digital Library, readily accessible by subscribing libraries around the world, and will be indexed by a number of services.
DO NOT MISS THE EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO PRESENT A QUALITY PAPER, A TUTORIAL OR A POSTER AT THE WORLDWIDE RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL FORUM for the dissemination and exchange of up-to-date scientific information on theoretical, generic and applied areas of Human factors & ergonomics, software and systems engineering, cross-cultural aspects of decision making, social and occupational ergonomics, human factors in transportation, human systems integration, user experience research, mobile interface design, product design, modeling and usability evaluation, human digital modeling, healthcare and special populations, occupational safety and human side of service engineering. The AHFE 2014 affiliated conferences, jointly held under one management and one registration:
– 1st International Symposium on Human Factors, Software, and Systems Engineering
– 2nd International Conference on Ergonomics In Design
– 3rd International Conference on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Healthcare
– 3rd International Conference on Cross-Cultural Decision Making
– 1st International Conference on Occupational Safety Management
– 3rd International Conference on Digital Human Modeling & Human Factors
– 2nd International Conference on The Human Side of Service Engineering
– 2nd International Conference on Affective and Pleasurable Design
– 2nd International Conference on Human Factors in Transportation
– 2nd International Conference on Science, Technology, Higher Education, Society in the Conceptual Age: STHESCA
– 15th International Conference on The Human Aspects of Advanced Manufacturing.
Your submission by 15th November 2013 would be most appreciated.
With warm regards,
Waldemar Karwowski and Tadeusz Marek
General Conference Co-Chairs
Gavriel Salvendy Conference Series Founder and Scientific Advisor Dylan Schmorrow Scientific and Technical Advisor
AHFE 2014, 19-23 July 2014 in Krakow, Poland Conference Venue: http://ahfe2014.org/venue.html