3RD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON USER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING 2014
DATE: 2nd September to 5th September 2014, VENUE: Shah Alam, Malaysia.
This event is sponsored by Faculty of Computer and Mathematical
Sciences, Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Malaysia & technical
co-sponsored by IEEE Malaysia Computer Chapter.
Official Website: http://fskm.uitm.edu.my/iuser2014
EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR PAPER SUBMISSION: 5TH JUNE 2014
Topics for this conference include, but are not limited to:
– User Science
– User Experience
– Design Informatics
– Child Computer Interaction
– Mobile Usability
– Underserved Community Usability
– E-learning Design
– Interactive Surfaces and Pervasive Displays
– Entertainment and Game User Interfaces
– Usability Engineering
– Affective or Spiritual Design
– Elderly Usability
– Interaction Design
– Multimodal Interfaces and Interaction
– Information Visualization
– Kansei Engineering
– Quality of Life and Lifestyles
– Aesthetics Sensitivity
– Design for Engagement
– Experience Design
– Other HCI Areas
Proceedings of previous i-USEr 2010 and i-USEr 2011 have been
included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Proceedings of full paper i-USEr 2014 proceedings will be sent for
indexing in the IEEE Xplore.
To facilitate this, papers must conform to the IEEE standards.
For any inquiries, please email email@example.com